Thematic sessions were held in the "Directorium" during five days with the participation of leading experts and speakers, including:
- Alexander Kamyshov, director of the Association "Professional community of directors "Directorium", general director of LLC "Actual business technologies";
- Oleg Teplov, referent of the Expert Department of the Presidential Administration;
- Natalia Sligun, Head of Corporate Technologies Department, Federal Agency for State Property Management;
- Tatiana Mineeva, vice-president of the All-Russian public organization "Business Russia", chairman of the Public Council at the Department of Education of Moscow;
- Tatiana Zhivina, Head of Corporate Management, Center for Competencies;
- Vladislav Fedotov, Managing Director of Subsidiary Funds, Advisor to General Director of RVC;
- Governors and representatives of public authorities, representatives of the Ministry of Economic Development, Railways, the Center for Innovations, NPO Mashinostroeniya and many others.
During the section devoted to book publishing, a round table was held with the participation of representatives of both the leading book market companies (T8, Editorum) and representatives of state and academic institutions, including regional ones.
General Director of JSC "LitSovet" Malishevsky Dmitry spoke at this section with a report.
The active discussion of experience and opinions lasted more than two hours. During the discussion, the unanimous position of the participants clearly indicated that the modern methods of work and efficient technologies are currently most relevant for the work of the industry, and consistent systematic state support is a prerequisite for their implementation.